No Purchase Or Internet Access is Necessary to Participate in an IndyLinks.com's
1. Eligibility: Promotion is offered only in the United States to legal United States residents at least 13 years old as of the date of entry. Employees and directors of IndyLinks.com ("Sponsor" or "IndyLinks.com"), and each of their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and each of their immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible. By entering, you, (and if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence, his/her parents/legal guardians both on behalf of themselves and minor) agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotional Period: The Promotional period is stated on the Entry Form. The Promotion Period begins on the Start Date on the Entry Form at 5:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET), and ends on the End Date on the Entry Form at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET). Internet entries (receipt of referred e-mail addresses) must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on End Date and mail-in entries must be received IndyLinks.com within Five days earlier than the End Date. Sponsor, however, reserves the right to terminate this promotion by giving notice as deemed appropriate to Sponsor, on this Web site, and should such notice be given then the promotion shall terminate at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on the 2nd day thereafter. Notwithstanding any said termination the Prizes will be awarded as set forth in these Rules, if Prizes are available to the Sponsor.
3. Entry: There are two ways to enter: the Online Method and the Mail-in Method:
Online Method: Access the IndyLinks.com web site at www.IndyLinks.com In order
to participate online, you do not have to be a registered IndyLinks.com member.
(By becoming an IndyLinks.com member you incur no obligations other than your
agreement to be bound by the IndyLinks.com Web site's policies and terms of
service, and to receive e-mails from IndyLinks.com You can opt-out of the receipt
of such e-mail by following the directions in the e-mail or on the Web site.)
If you are not a registered user of IndyLinks.com, you MAY be asked to register
and then return to the Entry Form page in order to participate. Any other attempt
at Internet or e-mail entry is void.
Limit 1 entry per person. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete,
stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries, or postage due mail, e-mail, or attempts
to enter by e-mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite,
electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections,
availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, lack of Internet accessibility
or availability, bounced-back emails, traffic congestion, or technical failure
of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate
capture of entry information, or the failure to capture any such information.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible
entries received by the End Date. The winner of the drawing will be notified
by e-mail, telephone, overnight carrier, or regular mail within approximately
7 days of the drawing. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash
or substituted, and then for a prize of equal or greater value. Taxes are the
sole responsibility of the winner. If winner is a minor prize may be awarded
in the name of, or to, winner's parent/legal guardian.
For all Prizes: Odds depend on number of eligible entries received. If winner cannot accept prize as stated, winner will forfeit prize and an alternate winner will be selected. While a particular prize may be featured at any time during the promotion, winner will be given the choice of selecting any one of the above prizes.
6. General Conditions: Winner (and winner's parents/legal guardians both on behalf of themselves and minor winner) must complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 7 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification may result with an alternate winner selected. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winner (and winner's parents/legal guardians both on behalf of themselves and minor winner) grants Sponsor, which grant will be confirmed in writing upon request of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries and related companies, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, without notification, review or approval, the winner's full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by Sponsor. By accepting a prize a winner (and winner's parents/legal guardians both on behalf of themselves and minor winner) agrees that any grant of permission to use the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information, as stated above, may be secured by Sponsor electronically, for example by e-mail, and such e-mail secured permission will have the same force and effect as if that permission had been secured in a written document which was physically executed by the winner. Further, participants and winner (and winner's parents/legal guardians both on behalf of themselves and minor winner) release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the web site, to be acting in violation of these Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and subject any entrant using such methods to disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or the other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
7. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the IndyLinks.com Web site, or technical error or failure. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the IndyLinks.com Web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the promotion, and select the winner from Internet entries received prior to the action taken and regular mail in entries, or proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATE, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.IndyLinks.com. OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
UNAVAILABILTY OF PRIZES.IndyLinks.com, the Event Sponsor are not liable if
a entity from which the prize is acquired makes it impossible for IndyLinks.com
to acquire the prize. For example, if a music contest is cancelled; there is
no way for IndyLinks.com to provide tickets to the event winner. On such occasion,
IndyLinks.com will provide the winner with a reasonable prize substitute of
the same or equal value.
8. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this
Promotion, participant (and parents/legal guardians
both on behalf of themselves and minor participant)
agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved
between the parties, and causes of action arising out
of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved
individually, without resort to any form of class action,
exclusively, before a court located in the City of
New York having competent jurisdiction, which Court
shall apply the laws of the State of New York without
regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in
any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant
(and parents/legal guardians both on behalf of themselves
and minor participant) be permitted to obtain awards
for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive,
incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages,
including attorneys' fees, other than participant's
actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated
with entering this Promotion), and participant further
waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Winners List: The name of the Prize winner will be posted at www.IndyLinks.com.